Relax. We’re here to look after you.
Increased levels of technology in vehicles are leading to longer service intervals. So, having your vehicle checked between services will help to identify any issues of concern before your next service date, so you can continue to enjoy motoring that’s worry free.
The Ford Convenience Check has been designed to reassure you that your vehicle will continue running smoothly, and aims to give you peace of mind that your vehicle will carry on working the way it should.
Furthermore, customers who take advantage of the Convenience Check will enjoy a further valuable 12 months European Roadside Assistance cover (or until the next service is due, whichever comes first).
Ford Convenience Check for £34.99* includes:
- FORD eCHECK, a comprehensive 30-point visual health check;
- Diagnostic connection to download new software if necessary;
- Fluid levels checked and topped-up**
- Engine oil (max. 1 ltr);
- Coolant (max. 500 ml);
- Screen wash (max. 500 ml);
- Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance for 12 months (or until your next service is due, whichever comes first).
Why choose a Ford Authorised repairer?
No one knows your Ford as well as us. So with us you can be confident your vehicle will get the best possible service.
With a Ford Authorised repairer, you’ll benefit from:
- Our team of Ford-trained technicians;
- The latest Ford diagnostic tools and equipment;
- Use of genuine Ford parts for added peace of mind.