We have a dedicated team to help support small businesses – whether you need 1 vehicle or 100.
However small your business, there may be benefits to working with us for vehicle management, including:
- Sustainable cost reduction and funding solutions to support your budgets
- End-to-end monitoring and reporting options, to help you manage your vehicles
- Our structured processes will ensure that your business is complying to current legislations
- On-hand advice on a range of vehicle management queries, such as fuel costs, insurances, environmental objectives
Why choose us?
- We’ll help you simplify the complex process of providing vehicles for your business
- Our comprehensive dealership network means we can deliver significant savings for you
- We’ll take a proactive approach to help you manage your vehicles, offering advice or giving recommendations to improve efficiency
- Our network of Ford-trained staff can help you and your people with accidents and repairs on a day-to-day basis.
What our customers say about us...
Adam Cronshaw, Brilite Electrical, fleet of 6:
"Vehicle downtime has been significantly reduced by the guarantee of a courtesy vehicle. There has also been a cost saving on servicing and maintenance, and by having a single point of contact the booking-in process is very simple. Plus, communication with our dedicated service advisor Jordan has been excellent. Overall we have been extremely happy with the whole process."
Tristan Nyland, Tiffin Sandwiches, fleet of 24:
"We have been bringing our new Transit Customs to TrustFord since July 2013. The service has been excellent and since we can't afford any downtime, they always fit us in so we're ready for our deliveries. If we can’t pick the van up, we always get it dropped back to us. Our contact Steven is always there at the end of the phone to help and the staff are always friendly and willing to help.