Our Service Club helps you manage the cost of servicing your car.
Why join the Service Club?
- No service bills to pay on the day
- Beat the cost of inflation and fixed servicing costs
- The option of interest-free monthly payments to spread the costs
- Our award-winning customer care
- You can trust our Ford genuine parts and Ford-trained technicians
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for your vehicle
Service Club benefits
- All scheduled service costs included
- Reduced price MOT with each plan*
- Free seasonal checks
- Your vehicle will be washed and vacuumed before collection
- Collection and delivery options are available
- 10% Discounts on all other Ford products and services
- Free puncture repair
- Ford Accident Management
- †Benefits apply for the duration of the plan.
- £100 off your next vehicle purchase with us
- Antifreeze and brake fluid check/ change
- Annual air con treatment
- Air conditioning service
*Benefits apply for the duration of the plan. Service plans can be transferred to your next vehicle free of charge. A policy can be cancelled for an administration fee of £25.00+VAT. Payments and refunds will be calculated accordingly. Full terms and conditions can be found on the reverse of the service plan agreement and are available on request. The service plan covers the complete cost of your standard servicing, including parts and labour. Excludes normal wear and tear of parts for example tyres, brake pads and windscreen wipers. Please refer to your vehicle service book for information about servicing intervals. Service Club cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Class 4 MOT valid for one year or the duration of the service plan only. Ford Roadside Assistance is valid from the date of service until the next scheduled service is due and applies to the serviced vehicle only.