Choose From Two Service Options
Each option is available on any Ford car or commercial vehicle over four years old (up to and including 2500cc)** -- and all come with our local price match guarantee*.
All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT.
- Ford Motorcraft 4+ Minor Service for just RRP £125
- Ford Motorcraft 4+ Major Service for just RRP £195
- Plus Receive UK & European Roadside Assistance with your Motorcraft 4+ Service.
Packed with extras and exclusive loyalty offers, Ford Motorcraft 4+ Major and Minor Services are both outstanding value and include:
- UK and European Roadside Assistance (so that when you set out on your journey, our friendly, skilled roadside help goes with you)
- The option for a MOT at just RRP £30 (RRP £35 without service)
- Free Wash and Vac
- Free tyre rotation and repair (at customer request). We’ll also make recommendations on how to get optimal use out of your existing and new tyres based on tread depth.
- If any work is needed, it’s carried out using only Ford quality parts
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Participating Ford Dealers can also help you select service plans (so that you can prepare for the future by minimising unexpected repair costs).
If any work is needed, it’s carried out using only Ford quality parts, ensuring your vehicle will perform to its optimum level. As for our workmanship, we have it independently checked by the RAC, to help us maintain the very highest standards.
*All Ford Dealer Motorcraft 4+ servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs qualify for a local price match guarantee. If the price of any like-for-like job is lower than that of the Dealer’s list prices or the recommended retail prices within a 5 mile radius of the relevant participating Ford Dealer, the price will be matched. An alternative quotation must be provided by the customer either before the work has been undertaken by the Ford Dealer or within 14 days of the repair being carried out. The lower price will be matched, providing the customer can produce a written quotation for an identical job, including genuine Ford-supplied parts, from a repairer who is subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice, within a 5-mile radius of the Ford Dealer. In all cases, the participating Ford Dealer reserves the right to check and validate the qualifying quotation and to refuse any claims under these conditions which they reasonably believe do not meet the eligibility conditions.
**Ford Dealer Motorcraft 4+ servicing , MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles over 4 years old (from date of registration) with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. LPG variants are excluded. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT.